Rightly Divided Inc. is a corporation?
Rightly Divided owns and operates this website for the sole purpose of informing people of the spiritual and physical aspects of this world. We will never, EVER sell your information for any reason. Your identity is YOURS not ours and your posts an information within this site are your own. We are not responsible for what you post or say and you are not responsible for our posts or what we say . We will NEVER and have never profited by what we say so, we have no reason to taper our speech or yours. Rightly Divided Inc.: https://rightlydivided.org <— (Site not active yet).
Why do we charge?
In order to accomplish our goal of providing a legal framework, a way to protect this site and it’s content from being censored. Be sly like a serpent and gentle like a dove is how we were asked to proceed in these days. A corporation provides many protections that the Government, Also a CORPORATION, abide by and, are far more hesitant to invade on corporate rights than they are of individual rights.
- Making this a members only site gives the first layer of protection however, the next layer of protection is a transaction.
- A financial contract between the site and you provides a greater level of protections from invasion into what kind of private membership content you discuss. This does not however mean that we can prevent anyone from joining but, I can cancel agreements and refuse services to anyone.
- Any invasion of privacy into a private membership also carries a greater criminal legal level of protection.
- This same concept applies to property owned by a corporation such as ours is.
- A trespassing violation on cooperate property that is clearly marked as such, is a felony. Trespassing on private property is a misdemeanor. The same level applies for a digital private memberships such as this.
- Our Servers and Bandwidth cost money to run. The VPN is also very costly to run. The more usage, the more it costs since bandwidth is sold this way. We do not have a limit on usage and we have a huge percentage uptime of 99.8 %. The VPN will give you a globally approved IP address from Microsoft Corporation itself. No Microsoft does not own the VPN. We simply use their IP address to accomplish the goal.
- Technical management of support and the site itself cost money. The building of this site was not FREE and we must recoup some of those costs as we are giving what little we have to build this.
- The price we have is a balanced price and will allow us to build the site more structurally sound and more valuable with additional services that cover many other areas of the internet you may want to eliminate from your life. This site will continue to get better daily.
- With such high costs at this stage, we do as that those that can donate, please do so via the donation link below.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection alone and never anything personal.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We will NEVER sell your info. Period.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for site functionality and not stored associated with your identity so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We only track content data. Not yours and will never sell to AI.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email but, we will NEVER share your data. For any reason
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.